Monday, March 20, 2006

Padyn's last few days

It's hard to get good pictures of Padyn lately, especially with our little digital camera that has no zoom and a very delayed "shutter." But it's also hard as she tries to smile every time I take a picture by saying, "Cheese." I end up with a squinty eyed, chin up, half smile picture. Not terribly attractive. And then there are the moments were she is just a defiant little picture taker. Here are a few over the last couple days. I think you'll see what I mean.




This one she actually posed for. I don't know what the sideways look and arm stance are supposed to signify, but she purposely struck this pose.
This one she refused to smile, yet she managed to get her lip stuck out.

Here again, refusing to smile, and I can see some lip.


Better, but notice the chin up, squinty eye thing going on. Not a terribly attractive look.




There we go! You didn't think I'd leave you without one good one, did you?

2 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

You could have posted some of the ones I took too--I got quite of few o the head-back, squinty-eye poses. But I got NONE of the arm-bent, head-turned pose. That's pretty calculated and super funny. Although she did want me to take pictures of her cup.

Erin said...

Gotta love those squinty-eyed pictures. Callie's eyes usually close when she says cheese. At least you can see some of Padyn's eyeballs!