Sunday, March 12, 2006

Entering the Blogging World

Well, here we are. After months and months of hemming and hawing about starting a blog, I decided it would be wise to do it before the second kid enters the world. And of course, it helped that The Girls' Moma was here this week to help me get started. I can only remember about half of what she taught me, but at least I can figure out how to post an entry.

But enough of that. This blog is really about our two baby girls and the joy they bring us. Baby Girl #2 is set to pop in the next few weeks. Since Padyn was 3 weeks early, we are preparing ourselves for another early showing. Watch her be late. I don't know if my back could take that. Regardless, she will be here soon and Padyn is very excited to be a big sister. At least she thinks she is. I'm sure once she realizes the new one isn't leaving, she'll rethink this whole big sister thing.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yay! Welcome to the blog world! I can't wait to hear about kiddo #2's arrival. BTW, Callie was 3 wks early too, but Avery arrived 5 days late. Never hurts to be prepared though :)