Saturday, March 25, 2006

Out of the mouth of babes (well, just one babe)

At 2 years, 4 months old, Padyn's current favorite sayings:

I have ideeah (I have an idea)
I did it!
I want....(fill in the blank)
Hey mom, whatcha doing?
Whatcha doin last night?
I busy mommy, weave (leave) me awone (alone). (Said usually because she is pooping)
Go to park, see our fends (friends)
I wanna danz (dance)
Are you happy mommy? (Usually asked when I'm upset with her for not obeying me)
Go to church? Dance, sing and clap?
I no want...
Let's do un (one) more time
Where's the u-udden paci? (Where's the other pacifier?)
I wanna play games (Usually something involving throwing or kicking the ball)
I love...
Naked baby time! (as she is getting undresed for the bath)

Words she often says that we worry about having to fix with speech therapy:
Yeths (yes)
u-udden (another one)
Damma and Dampa (Grandma and Grandpa)
Dover (Grover, from Seasame Street)

Other common utterances:
nigh-nigh
big girl __________(water, bed, cup, etc.)
paci (pacifier)

No comments: