Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Padyn vs. Her Baby Sister

I realize that I have written nothing about the new baby and this blog really is about both my girls, not just the one that happens to be outside my uterus. While I don't really know too much about Baby #2 yet, there are a few things I could tell you, especially concerning how different she is from her sister, Padyn, when she was in the womb.



  • Baby d gets the hiccups all the time. I feel like drinking multiple glasses of water to make her stop. Padyn wasn't much of a hiccupper. Not even outside the womb.

  • Baby d moves A LOT more than Padyn ever did. Hmmm...more hiccups and movement. Are we in for a more active child?

  • I've gained much less weight all around with this pregnancy than with the first. I can still see my cheekbones and some definition in my arms. I can still wear my wedding ring without cutting off circulation in my finger.

  • I'm currently 37 weeks pregnant. Padyn was born by now. I have no idea what this says about Baby d's personality.

We certainly are eager to meet the new one. Hopefully she'll decide to come out soon.

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

37! You made it! Not sure if you WANTED to be pregnant longer, but you made it.

A little more time to get those baby clothes washed, anyway.