Friday, May 11, 2007

Photo Friday: Dorthy and the Stroller Princess

Happy Friday. I took a TON of pictures today at Padyn's little Mother's Day performance at her preschool, but those will have to wait until later. I have to sort through and find the ones where you can actually see Padyn's face. She was in the second row and the children in front of her were a bit taller, so I have many great pictures of other peoples' kids. But unlike her last performance, Padyn actually participated this time. She even looked like she was enjoying herself. She sang, danced, did all the motions...not once did she sit down, turn her back to the audience or lift her dress up. I was so proud. Too bad I couldn't get a great shot of her.

For now, you can enjoy the shots I took of our children last weekend. Padyn combined three of her favorite things-water, dresses, and her new "ballet shoes" for some nice photos of her watering the plants out front. She really reminds me of Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz. If only
her shoes were red. (They do make those ones in red, but she preferred the pink ones.) Can you tell they are sparkly? She wants to wear them all the time. I'm sure the sparklies will be completely worn off by June.
And little Miss Kate. She loves the baby doll stroller. Unfortunately, she doesn't quite grasp the concept of it being for Baby Doll. She thinks she should be able to sit in it. Actually, it's not that unfortunate, as it made for some hysterical pictures. I know, I know...mean, mean Mommy. But I bet you'd do the same thing in my position.


Have a great weekend.

No comments: