Tuesday, October 03, 2006

More 6 Month Pictures

Apparently Blogger didn't feel like adding more pictures to the post below, so I had to add more here. Enjoy.

Rolling around, laughing at herself. Will you look at those thighs? She'll be crawling soon and they won't be so chubby anymore.

She is so proud of herself that she can play with her toys while on her stomach. Look, Mom. A new toy. The curtains. They make a fabulous noise when you hit them together! (By the way, she rolled/pushed herself over to the curtains by herself. She was about 3 feet away when I put her on the floor.)

.

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

My favorite is the one where she is on her tummy. But strangely, the one where she is rolling herself over looks more like Padyn than the others. Odd how a different angle can change that.

I can't believe she's six months old, either! And I still haven't squeezed those cheeks!

We'll definately have to remedy that.