Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Just One More Thing I Don't Have Pictures Of

Did I tell you I enrolled Kate in gymnastics? Well, it's at "The Little Gym," which some might argue isn't really gymnastics, but I would beg to differ. I had Padyn in "really" gymnastics for a few sessions when she was younger. I think Katelyn has learned more in the last two sessions than Padyn did in an entire quarter of classes. And this gym is clean. And all the equipment is her size. And it's real gymnastics equipment. It's so cute. It's not cheap, but we get a lot more than I did at the "real" gymnastics studio. I'm a big fan already.

Today was only the second day we've gone, just Kate and me. And as soon as we walked into the studio, Kate knew exactly where we were. Boy was she excited. So excited, in fact, that she pranced around showing her tummy off to anyone who would take notice of it. (We have yet to figure out why this particular thing is her happy dance, but it just is. When she's happy, she shows you her tummy.)

Just like Padyn's first day of preschool today, I have no pictures of Kate at gymnastics. Mainly because I can't very well take pictures AND spot her on the bars. It would be a bit awkward. But as soon as I can get someone else in there with me to take pictures, I'll show you how much Kate loves this class and why I think she's going to college on an athletic scholarship.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I've heard good things about the Little Gym! I hope she continues to have fun. Totally worth the money, I think. We did Gymboree with Callie twice and she LOVED it.

Brand New Momma said...

I think I am going to sign Ella up for a toddler gym class this winter. I was hesitant b/c the one here is also expensive. It's good to hear that Kate likes it.

I LOVE YOU said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,性愛

I LOVE YOU said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,色情,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女