Friday, November 16, 2007

Three for Friday

Three significant things that transpired today, November 16th, 2007:

1. I turned 33. (Not that significant, really, but I needed three things.)

2. I wore a pair of pants that I haven't fit into since before I was pregnant with Padyn. The waist feels a bit high, but they were comfortable enough to wear all day long and I got compliments about them. Nice.

3. Kate peed on the potty. Yes, she really really did. She seemed a bit surprised herself. I pulled out the training potty yesterday and she's been fascinated with it. She goes and sits on it whenever she can. She willingly gave up paci and BearBear just to sit on it last night (because I quickly made a rule that paci and BearBear were not allowed on the potty). This morning, she really wanted to sit on it, so Daddy let her. She kept sitting down for 3 seconds then getting up, usually to look inside and then close the lid. But she would go right back to sitting on it again and eventually something came out. What a big girl. Although, am I really ready to potty train a 19 month old?

What cool things happened in your world today?

2 comments:

Ro said...

Happy Birthday! 33 was a great year for me. Hope it is for you, too!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day.