Friday, November 23, 2007

Photo Friday

I had a hard time choosing the photos for your viewing pleasure today. There were so many, uhhh...interesting ones of the week, that I wasn't sure which you would like better.

Maybe you'd like Padyn's new hairstyle, created by her. "One on the top and two on the bottom." This was the best I could come up with for that description. She seemed happy with it. I felt like I was back in the eighties with the top side ponytail. That's how my hair was worn for most of 8th grade.
Or maybe you are more interested in the tongue/drool pictures that Kate was so proud of. She kept wanting to see herself after I took the picture. Look closely...you may still see food in her mouth.
I know, I know. You want to see the towel-as-a-superhero-cape photos we took. I don't know how Kate knew that a towel tucked into the back of her shirt would make a cape, but she did. (She's the one who came up with the idea initially. I may have helped just a bit.) Too much Super WHY, I guess.


















Personally, my favorites are the ones we took yesterday as we were trying to get a family photo for the Christmas card. I am particularly fond of the one showing off Kate's snotty nose.The one with the Momma isn't bad, either.

Happy Friday.

5 comments:

McReynolds Family said...

A, you look beautiful!

Susan said...

Cute dresses!

Erin said...

What cute dresses for the girls! Those are great pictures.

Ro said...

I like all the pics. You look great, by the way. Did you dress up just for the pics, or were you heading out?

Anonymous said...

P & K's mommy looked even better in person, but I think she's the hottest thing ever. If I hadn't been there, I'd swear she'd never had one kid, let alone two.

-P & K's daddy