Friday, November 16, 2007

Photo Friday-Ballerina Girl, Inhaler and Cake

Two birthdays this week...you'd think I'd have more pictures to show from it. Nope. I have a whopping TWO from Padyn's birthday dinner, and nothing from today (my birthday). It's hard to take pictures when you are in meetings all day. Oh well. I'll have my fun tomorrow night.
So, instead of birthday pictures (and really, didn't you see enough party pictures on Sunday?) I have other photos from the week to share with you...


Padyn received a beautiful leotard with tutu from Grandma for her birthday. We picked it up Tuesday, just in time for her to wear to dance class on Thursday. This Thursday was extra special because BonBon got to take her to dance class and stay to watch. Padyn was loving it. Here are a few shots of her showing off her dance moves before going to class.

Notice her pink sparkly princess shoes? She picked those out for her birthday. They were a present from Mommy. I know, I know...I'm such a sucker. What you don't know is that I also bought a pair for Kate as a Christmas present.I told you about Kate's inhaler last week. I'm happy to report that she seems to like the thing now. It's actually quite difficult to get it away from her as she wants to keep playing with it. I managed to get a picture of her trying to do it herself. Really, you just never know with this kid. As for the coughing, it's lessened, but we still had a puking incident yesterday, and in the mornings she is covered with snot and coughs for a while when first waking up.Lastly, I mentioned on Tuesday that I should ask Padyn to make me a cake for my birthday since she was so concerned about her own. Well, you should be careful what you write on the Internet because your friends may act on it. Check out the cake Padyn made me today with the help of her best bud Emily (and, of course, Miss Chris, Emily's mommy.) She is SO proud of it. So am I. Thanks, Chris!

That's it! Happy Friday.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Callie and Avery have those shoes, too!