Sunday, November 11, 2007

Party Time at the Little Gym

Even though Padyn's birthday is not until Wednesday, we had her party last night at the Little Gym. It was fabulous. Not only did I not have to have 18 children and their parents in my small living space, but I didn't have to be in charge of anything for the hour and a half. There were this two very lovely college-age peoples who ran the show. I just got to sit back and enjoy the ride.

Here are a few highlights of the night. I think you can tell that everyone enjoyed themselves.

circle time-I think they were pretending to make P's birthday cake here. inflation of the tumble track-This was by far one of the favorite activities of the evening. But poor Kate. She loves this thing and she just never wanted to get off. I have one picture where she's screaming because I'm trying to "help" her jump off. So sad. the birthday throne-I believe this was the "silly face" photo.

waiting for something-We might have been waiting for the tumble track to be rolled out. I included this picture because if you squint, you can just make out my green toes. Next to me is my pal, Chris, and Kate's bud, Josh. parachute time-Again, Kate loves this activity and was upset when she didn't get to do it like she normally does in class. She kept trying to run on it. When we finally got to go under it, she was ecstatic.
more parachute timesolo spin-Padyn got to take a ride all by herself on the parachute while we sang "Happy Birthday." Kate REALLY wanted to go on their with her, but Padyn won't let her. That's a big sister for you.
padyn and her peeps-Everyone wanted to sit next to the birthday girl. It was the cause of some drama during the throne picture.

cutie pie

So much fun. I told you it would end well.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, I'm so glad everything turned out fine. It looks like everyone had a great time! What a cool place to have a birthday party.

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

I'm so glad you had fun. I loved having Coley's third birthday there. It was so great to be able to relax and not worry about anything.

I love that picture of Padyn on the parachute! How awesome!