Friday, November 02, 2007

Photo Friday-Budding Gymnast

Look at this...the 2nd day of NaBloPoMo and I'm going strong. It helps that it's Photo Friday and there are some pictures from this week I haven't shown you yet. Heck, there's even a few more cute Halloween photos that Blogger refused to upload yesterday, so on that day when I have nothing to write about, we'll pull those out of the closet.

For today, though, you get to see what Kate does every Tuesday morning at the Little Gym. I know I've told you how much she loves gymnastics. Here's the proof. Unfortunately, Daddy had to take these photos through the plastic windows. Very very clean, clear plastic windows. But still. You get that stupid reflection thing happening. I picked the clearest ones to share with you. There’s only about 89 more, so eventually I’ll upload them to Flickr and you can peruse them all.

Oh, and just a side note...since Daddy and Padyn were there watching, Kate was not as into her activities. She kept looking over at the window and shouting, "DADDY!" At one point, J and I switched places to see if that would help her focus. Nope. It was totally worse. She refused to do anything. She just wanted Daddy to hold her as she pointed to the window and called out for me. I guess she doesn’t like having an audience.


Chasing Daddy around the Big Red Mat
Showing off her skills on the parallel bars. This was the first time I've ever seen her pick up her feet like that.

Trying to swing on the wrong barsLook, Daddy. No hands. I can hang by myself.
Balance beam work
Waiting patiently for her stamps. She is always the first kid out there sitting on the wall. She LOVES stamps. Every week, she asks for more. This week she had them on the front AND back of her hands, and on her feet. I'm sure she would have asked from them on her tummy if she wasn't wearing a onesie.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Kate looks like she is totally loving it! Ella is going to take a class starting in Dec. We just went to check it out today and it looks like so much fun. Can't wait.

Erin said...

Callie loved the Gymbo stamp from Gymboree! She would get it on her hands and feet. And yes, even on her tummy one day. She liked showing that one off.

Jen said...

What a cutie!! I love the one with her on the parallel bars! Looks like she's having lots of fun!