Wednesday, November 22, 2006

All the Best Conversations Happen at Breakfast

"Mommy, is it going to be my birthday again?"

"It isn't going to be your birthday again but you are going to have a birthday party with your friends in a couple weeks."

"And there will be CAKE?"

"Yes, there will be cake. What kind of cake do you want?"

"PINK!"

"Ok, I'll get you a pink cake."

"And we'll have my cookies?"

"No, your cookies are all gone."

"Where are they?"

"We ate them. They're in your tummy."

"In my tummy? For JESUS to EAT!"

Not yet quite understanding the concept of Jesus living in her heart.

3 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

HA!

This made me laugh out loud.

Think Jesus likes pink cake, too?

threeforme said...

I think Jesus LOVES pink cake. And cookies. With pink sprinkles.

Heidi said...

Too cute! I just love the things kids come up with!