Friday, November 24, 2006

Padyn's Photo Friday

This Photo Friday I thought we'd switch things up a bit and show you some of the photos Padyn has been taking on her new Fisher Price digital camera. Now, the quality is so below sub-par that it's amusing and she usually cuts off everyone's heads because the view finder is a bit off, but it is still fun to see what she wants to take pictures of. I downloaded 80 pictures tonight, but she has been deleting quite a few everyday, so who knows how many she has taken in the last week and a half. I keep telling her not to press the red button since that makes them go away for ever, but she doesn't seem to care. I think she has deleted some of her best shots. These were the ones I found particularly entertaining when I went through them.

Crazy Daddy

Kate refusing to eat (actually, I think Kate was eating, but she was distracted by her sister's stunning photo taking skills.)The garbage can: Vol. I and IIAll the crazy fools taking pictures of Padyn taking picturesMommy in the morning:a bit scary, isn't she?Kate crawling towards her favorite person
Unfortunately, some of the other shots just wouldn't load. If they had you would have seen that Padyn is also fond of getting shots of her placemat, her new computer and the highchair. There are also a few almost completely black shots. Maybe the back of her hand? The carpet? She took some of Papa and Kate last night, but she immediately deleted them all. She's her own worst critic.

3 comments:

Ro said...

You look pretty skinny in the picture Padyn took. Can she do that for me?

threeforme said...

It must be the superb quaility of the camera. It makes you look tall and thin. What else could you ask for in a camera?

PRETTYDOG VINEYARD...KAZZ said...

A BUDDING 'LEFT OF CENTRE'...'THINK OUTSIDE THE SQUARE' CREATIVE MIND...I LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MORE SUPERB SHOTS..WELL DONE PADYN!!