Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Three Random Pictures for Your Viewing Pleasure

Kate enjoying her new walker that we borrowed from someone at church. I know walkers are supposed to be all bad for kids, but look how much she likes it. And it makes car noises. Who can resist that?



Apparently Padyn is changing her name.

A few months ago The Girls' Moma wanted everyone to see the front of her fridge. It was some wacky blogging idea she got from some book that I'm sure I'll eventually read. At the time I was hesitant to show off my fridge because, you know, it's a mess. And hers is neat. With little frames around all the photos. Well, since I have to post everyday this month, I figured that it would make good filler. Here it is. There's a closer shot in Flickr.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Yaa, Ella is on your fridge. We feel loved.
L-S