Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Padyn's Birthday Fun

I have been so tired these last couple days that all I can manage to post today is a few pictures from Padyn's little birthday celebration last night. Grandma flew in yesterday morning and is here until Saturday. She and Auntie Colleen were here for dinner, then Papa and BonBon joined us for cake and presents. Padyn was hysterical with her presents. I don't know yet which photos Blogger will manage to post, but her favorite presents were her dress-up clothes from Grandma, her new (REAL!) digital camera from Auntie Colleen and Auntie Erica, and her "computer" from Papa and BonBon. Notice nothing her parents gave her was a favorite? Actually, it was today. One of her presents from us was some pretend food. She's been playing all day with it. Even Kate's been playing with it! But her new Bob and Larry CD that I thought she'd love?

"I no like this one. I no want to watch it."

Ok...well, here's what she DID enjoy about her birthday yesterday.

Grandma and Grandpa Lane gave her this lovely skirt, wand and fairy wings. There are a couple feather boas that go with it, but she seems to be afraid of them. Those and the crown. She made everyone else wear the crown but she refused to put it on.


Taking pictures of everyone with her new camera was a big hit. And it takes real pictures! I'll download some and post them on Photo Friday. This is her new 'puter that plays music, shows her letters and their sounds and does a bunch of other stuff I haven't figured out yet. She'll probably figure it out before me. Mmmm...cake. I love cake. Do you think this bite is too big?

I was going to just do white whipped cream for the frosting, but when I was posting yesterday's blog, she was sitting on my lap and saw the picture of her blowing out her candles from last year. She said she wanted a cake just like that. I said, "What, pink?" Yup. Pink. It's a good thing I still had red food coloring.
And that seems to be all Blogger can handle for now. I'll post more tomorrow. And show you what I came home from my run to this morning. It was scary...very very scary.

4 comments:

Cozy Mom said...

Looks like fun. Bella will bring up her present when w come visit in Dec. She picked it out today...we had to get her one too.

Did she wear those wings to bed?

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

LOVE IT! I saw that camera in a catalogue while I was keeping myself busy in the studio. I actually thought about getting it for C for Christmas. You'll have to let me know how it goes.

I hope you are getting some rest! YOU have a big day tomorrow!

Love you!

PRETTYDOG VINEYARD...KAZZ said...

HEY PAYDYN...YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL FAIRY...WITH BEAUTIFL WINGS & WAND...CAN ONLY LEAD TO A GOOD LIFE & LIFESTYLE...JUST A LITTLE COMMENT...FAIRIES DO NOT HAVE PACIS...HAVE YOU GIVEN THEM TO SOME ON ELSE YET?? XOXOXO

PRETTYDOG VINEYARD...KAZZ said...

OOPS....SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING MISTAKE