Sunday, November 19, 2006

Lambda Blog

Look! She's getting close to a fuzzy creature!

This is our new friend, Lambda. She belongs to our good friend, Dr. Stephanie. We were in Davis for the weekend and went to visit Lambda out at her barn. I think Kate liked her better than Padyn. Kate made all these squeaky cooing noises whenever she saw the little lamb. When I gave her the chance to pet her, she grabbed and pulled on her head. It was highly adorable. Padyn didn't want to have much to do with her until Steph brought out the food. I don't know why Padyn was more interested in feeding her out of her hand than petting her. Strange strange child of mine.

I keep trying to convince Steph she should start a blog for her little baby.

3 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Yes! She should! How funny would THAT be?!?

Ro said...

Brandon is scared of most things fuzzy as well (the exception being cats), so I understand how you feel! It will be interesting to see if Caitlin follow Kate and has no fear.

PRETTYDOG VINEYARD...KAZZ said...

I WOULD LOVE A LAMBBLOG PROVIDING THERE IS A VERY HAPPY NATURAL ENDING!!