Friday, November 10, 2006

The Promised Pictures

It's Friday, and that means it's time for some pictures. I may have posted similar ones in the past, but these are cute ones from the last month that for whatever reason never made it here. Now they have.

These two were taken on the day of the little carnival . Padyn wanted to wear her costume, and when I asked her how she wanted her hair done she said, "Three on the top and one in the back." That was a new request. But we made it happen. And it looked pretty darn cute.

Kate was probably doing this while we were doing Padyn's hair. She just looks so happy with all her toys. Especially now that she can move around them.
These next three were taken when we were down south, probably all on the same day. I love how Padyn is trying to give her sister a drink in the first one. The next is her being silly for the camera and the last is her playing in the pond at my mom's house.
In early October, Daddy went with us to the duck pond one Saturday in the late afternoon. Look how close Padyn got to the geese! She is really getting over her fear of animals. The one below it of Kate is also at the duck pond. I think this was the first time she was in the "big" stroller."This one was taken at the beginning of October, just as Kate turned 6 months old. I love that squinty smile.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love your Photo Fridays! Those are great pics of your girls.

Ro said...

Love the first picture of Padyn with her lovely little face! She looks so natural and happy. Brandon does the fake, squinty-eyed, 3 year old smiles too, so I love any picture that really represents your child.

threeforme said...

three on top and one in the back is my favorite.